There aren't great public transportation options from Portland to Hood River. For anyone who wants to share a ride, we can use the comments section of this post. Leave a comment if you're looking for a ride, want to share a ride, or can give a ride between Portland and Hood River (or beyond).
Greyhound buses do run between downtown Portland and Hood River, with three departures per day for a cost of $32.50 round trip. The bus leaves from the old train station at 550 NW 6th Avenue in Portland and drops off near the Hood River Marina, right by the Best Western Hotel (about a mile from downtown).
Let us know if you have any questions or we can help!
5 comments:
Hi there -
I'll be looking for a ride from Portland to Hood River on Friday morning, ideally with someone who's also going on the rafting trip.
Thanks!
Jeri
206-850-9634
jerihelen[at]gmail
Hi I'm looking for a ride up to Hood River Friday, then back on Monday morning.
Josh
H: 202-297-9912
C: 626-991-0063
I'll be renting a car and leaving from Portland to Hood River Fri am. I'm going on the rafting trip and can take whoever needs a ride from portland with me. My email is either meganuzzell@hotmail.com or megan.uzzell@mail.house.gov Drop me an email if you need a ride. I'll also be heading back to Portland sometime Monday.
My cousin William is looking for a ride from Portland to Hood River on Saturday afternoon. Anyone driving up then? If you can give him a ride, contact Dick Benner at rpeterbenner@qwest.net. Thanks!
I'm renting a car and leaving from Portland on Fri. I won't make the rafting trip so I'll probably hang around Portland for part of the day. I'll head for Hood River on Fri. afternoon. I need to be back at the Portland Airport first thing Mon morning.
Mike Stawovy
stawovy@earthlink.net
216-650-2105
Post a Comment